Think of me as your ultra-caring, compassionate online mentor.
My mom is a middle school orchestra teacher. So, I know first hand that the COVID pandemic was really rough on music education. Luckily for me, I already had an online studio before that and spent the entire pandemic perfecting the format.
It's literally my mission to make SURE you improve your playing and have fun while doing so!
Fingerings, embouchure, notes, rhythms, ear training… we cover it all!
Oh, and what if I told you that studying online will LITERALLY save you time AND money….while giving you everything you need (and more!)?
Through signing up for flute lessons, you will....
1. Receive weekly guidance and support towards your musical goals
2. Improve your tone and technique
3. Feel confident in the music you play
4. Play virtual flute duets with me!
5. Perform in studio class (happens twice per year)
"I took my first lesson with Amanda recently, and learned so much!! In a short amount of time, she was able to teach me embouchure, breathing, and technique tips that greatly benefitted my playing."
-Lauren, online student